Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 03:03 PM

Roll On Sunday 1st February!

I'm going to visit my baby Bradley and his brothers...I haven't seen him since I dropped him off over 4 months ago and as much as I'm so looking forward to lots of snuggly hugs from him...I just know there's going to be tears too

They all need a haircut, although Kim has been able to keep Bradders quite tidy as she followed the lines from when I dropped him off, plus he is as good as gold when it comes to grooming...you could spend all day on him and he would still hang around for more Unlike his brothers who play Kim up whenever she gets the brushes out..little monkeys, so I told her that I would give them all a good trim when I go down there.

I shall be taking plenty of piccies on my phone so apologies now for the impending English Setter overload
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Awwww great news Sheree

I look forward to the setter overload. Enjoy every minute of hugs and kisses
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Awwww great news Sheree

I look forward to the setter overload. Enjoy every minute of hugs and kisses

Thanks Lynne...I shall be visting them all at their new homes over the next couple of months, (subject to confirming arrangements). I know its going to be hard but they are all settled and contented and I've been invited to visit so I feel that I should for all our sakes.

I see my old boy Bailey, Tawny, Gracie and Fabey quite regularly but it will be lovely to see those that I haven't seen for several months.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Oh wow - how exciting bet you can not wait - Bradley will no doubt wet himself with the excitment of it all and that whole body will be wagging

So nice for you to go and see them all Sheree but hard to leave them all again!

Hope the camera is packed!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Can't wait to see photos, Sheree - enjoy your visit x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 03:50 PM
looking forward to the pics. Hope its not too upsetting for you *hugs*
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Oh wow - how exciting bet you can not wait - Bradley will no doubt wet himself with the excitment of it all and that whole body will be wagging

So nice for you to go and see them all Sheree but hard to leave them all again!

Hope the camera is packed!
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Can't wait to see photos, Sheree - enjoy your visit x
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
looking forward to the pics. Hope its not too upsetting for you *hugs*

Thanks Rach, Vicki and Pat...I think it will be very upsetting for me, but I feel I need to do it so that it doesn't feel like I just abandoned them..if you know what I mean

I shall be guided by their new mummies and daddies though, if they feel, with hindsight, that it will be too upsetting for the dogs to see me and then I disappear again, then I shall obviously not go.

I suppose I just want to visit and see them so happy that they couldn't care less whether I was there or not, it will make me feel a bit less guilty I suppose
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 04:03 PM
oh sweetie, you have nothing to feel guilty about *hugs*
Life dealt you a rotten hand at the time, and you did everything to find your darlings the best home possible. You didn't abandon them.
I hope you do find them happy, and I hope it helps you settle *hugs*
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
oh sweetie, you have nothing to feel guilty about *hugs*
Life dealt you a rotten hand at the time, and you did everything to find your darlings the best home possible. You didn't abandon them.
I hope you do find them happy, and I hope it helps you settle *hugs*
Thanks Pat xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I'm going to visit my baby Bradley and his brothers...I haven't seen him since I dropped him off over 4 months ago and as much as I'm so looking forward to lots of snuggly hugs from him...I just know there's going to be tears too
Well tears there maybe but I do feel this visit will be good for you too after all you can get e-mails, and phone calls, but it's only when you can actually touch them, stroke them, and let them lick you, that you'll know for sure that they are happy and settled in their new homes.

Remember I was deceived despite having e-mails and phone calls from someone on here.

ETA:-
Just wanted to add that I'm not comparing thier new owners with that women in Oz, I'm sure from what you've told us that all the new homes are excellant.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >