Our sister sites
Our sister sites
paws_up
New Member!
Female 

17-03-2013, 03:33 PM

Anyone with a dog on ONSIOR?

Hi All

I lost my beautiful old dog last October and have some of his pain meds, ONSIOR 40mg left, 6 tablets. I found this was a highly effective product for his joint pain.

I have been trying to find someone who has a dog on this medication, but not had any luck so far as it's quite a new product.

If there is anyone using this medicine who would be grateful for me to send them the tablets, please PM me.

Thanks
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2013, 03:55 PM
You can't pm on here anymore unless you are a paid member.
What I did with Tawney's vivitonin, which was nearly a full prescription as it had just been renewed, was donate it to Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary in Rossendale, Lancs. I did try to donate it to the RSPCA but they weren't interested, then I was told that Bleakholt had lots of oldies on these meds, so I donated it in her name to help their dogs. Maybe there is a similar rescue in your area that has oldies that would have a need for it.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi Jenny if there is a PDSA vet in your area they may accept it.

Here you are, if you fill this in as a prospective client you should find your nearest and give them a ring..
https://www.pdsa.org.uk/pdsa-vet-care/eligibility