View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Oh Lynnnnnnnne, I'm so, so, so, so sorry to be reading this. I know how you're feeling, each and every single one of us would be feeling exactly the same, you feel helpless, useless, unable to help the little guy, he's your whole world and more. Take a couple of paracetamols or something and go and lie down, stress like this can make you so ill, I know that myself, and when you wake up, you'll be ready for that phone call, and most of all the time will fly coz you'll be asleep, it's always my remedy for times like this!

Now what's the possibility I wonder of a nerve just being trapped in one of those vertebrae's then? Have they mentioned that I wonder, in which case, it's going to be easy for them to just release it. IN any case, whatever they have to do they will do, they can do miracles with our animals nowadays no matter how impossible we think it might be, so all you can do, is just as you've done this afternoon, play the waiting game again, and I hope to God he'll get fixed somehow, and I have every faith in them that he will, so you must too.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every single thing I've got is still on constant for you both, now go to bed and cry your heart out and drift off until you get up and get that phone call, it really will do you the world of good, you must be feeling 100 right now, been there haven't I!xxxxxxxxxxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-05-2009, 04:01 PM
know I have to try to stay calm but I feel sick to the pit of my stomach and so bl**dy helpless. and now I cant see the creen - its gone all blurry and the dam keyboard is wet
Aw Lynne many of us here have been in a similar situation with a much loved dog and we can empathise with you...
Nothing can really make you feel better , at times like these I like to take a large cushion, bury my face in it and have a good cry.

Remember there are many here who share your sadness and will be worrying along with you and waiting for good news..xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Awww...Lynne honey. We're with you every step of the way hoping and praying that everthing will all be well. Big hugs from us. xxxxxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 04:08 PM
lynne, I wish I lived closer to you,

huge hugs x
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Just got in...I am so sorry, helaing vibes and positive thoughts flowing your way. Remember we are all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Oh lynne, I wish I lived near you and could come round and give you some support person to person.
I will be praying I promise that Ben comes out of this ok and makes a full recovery.
He is such a lucky lad to have such a caring mummy as you. You have done all you can now so try to keep yourself busy and leave it to the experts who will do everything they can for him.
(((hugs))) stay strong for your gorgeous lad.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Oh Lynne, I have no words to comfort you

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking of you and Ben and sending you more (((HUGS)))
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Oh, i'm sorry to read of this extra news of Ben, I can only imagine how you feel, distraught. Try not to give up hope, as Helena said it's amazing how much can be done these days. Poor little chap, i hope he comes through it all and gets back home soon where he belongs.x
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 05:03 PM
hi lynne
been thinking about you all day. hope there is good news soon.

hugs

sue
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Thinking of you, and sending positive vibes and a huge hug, stay strong, xx
Page 13 of 50 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »