View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:36 PM
We're all fine here too, I still haven't been to bed since end of April, getting about 2 hours sleep between feeds during the night, I'm k******ed to say the least.

New puppy owners coming next weekend only 5 weeks till they leave me

Other than our mini-man, pups are putting on weight nicely, smallest being 2lb 8oz, which is pretty good for 17 day old cockers!

Glad to hear your little (or not so little) man is doing well, he does look lovely!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:38 PM
I can't wait til we have babies here !! I'm jealous of you all
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:39 PM
ok sweep .......we understand
no not long now saz... no idea how many or colour as it was a parti colour to wholecolour mating so we could get anything also good chance of mis markings as well......... but this litter is a health litter not a type litter this time as we need to improve certain health issues first ...both parents are totally health tested and clear ........so hopeing to widen the good gene pool
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Thats brilliant Lise, i look forward to seeing what she produces. It must feel like christmas for you right now lol not knowing what ya getting
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:42 PM
a bit scarey as well lol ........ when you breed to type you know what your getting LOL

the pups will be well loved and will not carry SM so that to me is better than a pup with an unsure future
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:44 PM
I can imagine!! But are you excited? I would be!!

They will be gorgeous Lise
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi Saz all fine here i,m just a tinsy bit jealous as well, but hopefully fingers and everything crossed our Holly might have some babies at the end of this year, pleeeease!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:46 PM
yes i am excited sometimes something very good can come from this type of mating but we have to be prepared for wholecolours with a little white on them .... or heavily marked patri colours ........ it will either pay off or not ..we will see
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Hi Louie.........
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Louie
Hi Saz all fine here i,m just a tinsy bit jealous as well, but hopefully fingers and everything crossed our Holly might have some babies at the end of this year, pleeeease!

Ooh Fingers crossed for you Louie, we are hoping to do a mating around the end of the year. Time is dddrrrrrrrrraaggggggggggggggggging lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >