View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks Ozzysmum once we're worth watching I will get OH to do a video of us, may be alittle while yet though!

Had our second class last night, it was excellent again Loki worked so hard and was shattered on the way home! We did turns and different ways of getting Loki from one side to the other, going under my legs, walking backwards and adding moves together i.e. under my leg twirl and under the other leg. Was alot to take in in one lesson and I had a stinking headache so let loki down on a couple of times where he did it right and I went the wrong way! Loki did brilliantly and we have lots to work on at home now, I am still very impressed with the trainer and her insite into how Loki works best, and the overall effect on him has been brilliant! His barking is much more controlable now and not a problem at classes!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Oooh thats a good idea - a video

Glad Loki is benefiting so much from the class, and for your own mental health! ha ha
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3