View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-08-2006, 10:07 AM
It sounds as if both you and Loki really enjoyed it, so pleased for you . The trainer seems really knowledgeable.Look forward to hearing about your further sessions. I love watching heelwork to music at Crufts.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanks I love watching it af crufts too, although it will along time before we're anywhere near that watchable!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Hannah
Thanks I love watching it af crufts too, although it will along time before we're anywhere near that watchable!

I appreciate that but you can but dream eh!!!!!!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Its alwasy great when you meet a trainer who has knowledge of the breed. I am also meeting a new trainer on Sat and really looking forward to it as she owns a Dobe so hopefully will be a bit more understanding to Roxys short attention span etc.

Im glad you had such a good time after your post about how annoying your other trainer is.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2006, 11:47 AM
i really want to do heel work to music but there are no trainers or classes near me!
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by springergirl
i really want to do heel work to music but there are no trainers or classes near me!
Thats a shame dont give up hope there may be took me awhile to find someone near me! Have you tried searching the web?
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2006, 12:30 PM
tried searching the web and everything! i'm sure something will come up one day....i hope! anyway....hope you enjoy it
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by springergirl
tried searching the web and everything! i'm sure something will come up one day....i hope! anyway....hope you enjoy it
Hope so! I was lucky in that I couldnt make her other class so now shes doing one at a different time so it pays to ask perhaps call round trainers in your area one may do htm or know someone who does but doesnt advertise it
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hannah
Hope so! I was lucky in that I couldnt make her other class so now shes doing one at a different time so it pays to ask perhaps call round trainers in your area one may do htm or know someone who does but doesnt advertise it
yeah i'll do that hannah. i'm at training classes on sunday so i'll ask around then...cheers
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2006, 06:23 AM
Sounds fantastic Hannah, looking forward to seeing a video of you both soon

Johan, that video is excellent, what a joy to see such a well-trained dog working like that, that tail never stops wagging .

Petebren, there is a training class at Wigton that does obedience and agility, perhaps they might know of someone who does Heelwork to Music?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >