Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2022, 07:49 AM

Today is Thursday 1st DECEMBER 2022

Morning all. Did you remember to turn your calendars over? Brightening up here so must away and do my walk along the beach. Looks like it might be a nice day. Have a lovely one peeps. I am sure all your tress will look brilliant what ever you decide to put on them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-12-2022, 09:57 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Bit brighter here earlier but dulling over now, same as yesterday.
Washing went out and came in as wet as it went out, the sun quickly disappeared and it was damp the rest of the day and feels like the same is happening today.
I usually have warm white lights on the tree indoors, in the cabin it's a mixture and are battery lights.
Gorden had a sore throat by the time we left Mark and Lauren Tuesday evening and by Wednesday a cold and cough.
Tested positive for covid this morning. I'm clear so far but probably won't be over to look after Freya tomorrow even if I test clear again tomorrow they would prefer to give me the weekend as Mark took a few days after Lauren to test positive.
Keeping my fingers crossed I keep clear, Gorden has been sleeping in the living room due to blowing his nose and coughing and needing warm drinks for his sore throat through the night.
He can't sleep on the sofa for however long this takes.
Got to ring brother later as we met him for coffee Wednesday.

Enjoy your walk brenda.
Hope the alarm gets sorted soon Chris.
Enjoy your day Kazz
Sue hope you have a nice day.
griff hope all is well with you.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2022, 10:51 AM
oh crumbs Lynn hope you don't get it and hope Gordon is over it quickly.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2022, 11:42 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Oh dear Lynn hope you don't get it and that Gorden is soon over it.

Enjoy your walk Brenda

Dull and amp here. School run don this morning and back again this afternoon and evening. Have now finished writing y Christmas cards so will post them tonight.

Hope all are well. Takecare
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-12-2022, 11:54 AM
Thank you Sue and brenda not sure if its physicosymatic or not but feeling head achy and my ears are feeling a bit bunged up and throat feeling a bit iffy.
Fingers crossed it passes me by.
Have ordered some more tests arriving tomorrow so we can keep testing.
I've done an online shop in case I test positive tomorrow and have let my brother know who we met on Monday.
Also let the two people we know who we met at Stamford too. We are wondering if Gorden caught it from our friend. She kind of comes in for a hug before you know it.
We should have been safe being out in the open air all day.
Who knows where you get it from we do sanitise our hands after touching all things that aren't in our house or Mark and Lauren's as we know Lauren and Mark keep everything clean and sanitised due to having Freya.

Not a quiet day for you after all Sue.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Good evening, all

Lynn If Gorden and you (fingers crossed not) get it now is the time rather than Christmas. You do not have to self-isolate you can go into work so it could be anyone anywhere and not everyone has tests or is careful any longer no point if you don't have to stay away from work in most people's eyes. Hope Gorden is feeling better by the weekend. Also, not everyone shows symptoms some show none at all therefore not aware they are carrying it.

Brenda Hope your day went well my tree is a new one this year 4ft and going to sit on the coffee table in the corner.

Sue Glad a job completed with the cards, how is your granddaughter settling in?

Chris Maybe they need to put another alarm in, how are you?

Griff Are you sunning yourself in Coventry? hope all is well with you.

Been to work today and booked appointment for hair tomorrow afternoon. Yes, Brenda have changed the Calander over and got to update with events tomorrow I think as I have a coffee.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2022, 01:08 AM
Evening all
Lynn, hope you dodge COVID and hope Gorden recovers quickly, honestly.... you will drive yourself mental trying to figure out how you picked it up.
Lol, I wish Kazz!! Not been feeling very well and I was violently sick this morning, I felt sick yesterday morning but luckily wasn't....I put it down to the bus being all jerky, I had to walk Molly quite early on yesterday and I took my medication and headed out quite quickly after that.
I have also been busy preparing for court.... that's been quite dramatic