Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Bless 'em Both stunning Thanks for sharing x
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 06:38 PM
absolutely stunning i love the markings of you fawn one! never seen one like that before id love a dane but the ammount of breed i want i don think it will happen
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Awww gorgeous!!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 08:34 PM
wow, what a beaut!! I love the colouring on both of them!

Love the shot where the one dog has it's feet on your shoulders!
Blue Shadow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comments, glad people enjoyed looking at the pics of PJ. He is quite under whelmed by the whole fame thing and is happily snoring (really loudly) at my feet at the moment

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
They are beautiful! I bet you get lots of people saying "you could put a saddle on that" though as my friend does with her giant-size Irish Wolfhound.

Did you know that the first photo is of your dog having a pee?!! Is nothing sacred!
Kerryowner - Yes we get lots of the saddle comments when he is out and about. In fact we went to lots of country fairs with him in the summer and had a game where we put £1 in our lunch kitty for each time we heard this.....we could have fed a family of 6, twice over!!!

Oh and yes, the first photo was deliberate. Oh said that as he had walked around for 30 mins saying "toilet, toilet to encourage PJ's first wee at his new house, he was not going to let the occasion pass without a photo

Wendy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3