Awwww he's cute :smt049

Lovely pics
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Kimberley,

Nemo is gorgeous!
Just wanted to tell you my mums best friend Gill bought a dog 4 years ago for her son, He had always wanted a Border Terrier but her husband had said they couldnt have one so when they got divorced they decided to go ahead and get one. So Gill went and picked up this little Border pup and they took it home and when she got home and her son saw his "border terrier" the first thing that came out of his mouth was "That is defiantley not a border terrier!" Gill had been swindled out of £300 and had got this gorgeous black puppy that looks just like Nemo on those pictures! We came to the decision that Blue, the "border puppy" must be a fell x patterdale as when we were out walking Blue and Molly (there is only a few months in between them) we saw a lady with 2 fell terriers that looked just like blue! Oh and she got £200 of her money back that she paid for blue as when you see the pics you will see that she is deffo not a border terrier!

Here is a couple of piccies of Blue but they are not very good ones.

These were taken on boxing day 2004
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Thanks for posting new Nemo pictures lovely dog
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
nemo looks so cute!
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 04:56 PM
He's a smasher!!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-09-2005, 05:23 PM
so cute :smt049
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Lovely photos!!!! Cute little man.
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by franc1987
Kimberley,

Nemo is gorgeous!
Just wanted to tell you my mums best friend Gill bought a dog 4 years ago for her son, He had always wanted a Border Terrier but her husband had said they couldnt have one so when they got divorced they decided to go ahead and get one. So Gill went and picked up this little Border pup and they took it home and when she got home and her son saw his "border terrier" the first thing that came out of his mouth was "That is defiantley not a border terrier!" Gill had been swindled out of £300 and had got this gorgeous black puppy that looks just like Nemo on those pictures! We came to the decision that Blue, the "border puppy" must be a fell x patterdale as when we were out walking Blue and Molly (there is only a few months in between them) we saw a lady with 2 fell terriers that looked just like blue! Oh and she got £200 of her money back that she paid for blue as when you see the pics you will see that she is deffo not a border terrier!

Here is a couple of piccies of Blue but they are not very good ones.

These were taken on boxing day 2004
wow blue really does look like nemo doesnt she she like my nemo is gorgeous and thanx for sharing both the story and the pics frances.
we know now nemo cant be a JRT as you dont get them but he does look a lot like some patterdales i have seen, he has started to get a little beard now like his border terrier dad and i must admit it makes me giggle as it makes him look old lol

thanx for all the kind comments on my little lad, hes deff my baby and very protective of me thanx again all x x x x xx
patterdale fan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Hi. I own patterdales, and I'd just like to say that patterdale and fell are actually different names for the same dog. There's no such thing as a fell x patterdale. It's like saying GSD x alsatian - same thing! Fell was the name by which they were originally known when they were bred in the lake district. Brian Nuttall coined the phrase 'patterdale' Your dog definately looks like a patterdale though, but I'd say it's pure bred not cross. Also pats aren't necessarily stocky. One of mine is quite slim in build. Some people prefer bull (terrier) type pats, and these tend to be the stocky ones.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >