View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 11:23 AM
thanx morganstar,il get more pics of the puppies as they grow and send them to you xx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 11:29 AM
ohhh cant wait
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Glad to see not everyone is small minded and jumps to conclusions , i love the bredd more than life it self as i love my dogs as does zoeybeau1 ,and when you put your life and soul into something and someone ,brandishes you a bad person or make accusations and wrongful assumptions against your name it indeed hurts a great deal and angers you beyond belief .
But thankfully there is only the rare person like that on this forum and everyone else is kind gracious and supporting of others , and shares their joy and there heartache like a true friend would .
thankyou morganstar for your lovely comments about myself and zoeybeau1 my sis xxxx dk
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 04:49 PM
thankx dk and morganstar xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 04:54 PM
I feel the same about poodles but I have shared my life with a Boxer in the past so I know what they're like!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Your both Very welcome.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Firstly, let me, congratulate the little girl, on the birth of her babies, I hope they have long healthy happy lives.

I also am passionate about my breed , just as any of us would be, I am passionate and admire anyone who puts the welfare of their ofsprings first , breeding healthy puppies, first and formost, choosing the right homes, and giving a lifetime of after care for their pups....

I am not narrow/small minded/vindictive/ vicious/ nor do I conduct witch hunts. Far from it, I am a realist, but you will have to forgive me, for getting protective of my breed... I have seen to many Boxers, suffer with ill health, through no fault of their own.... dying prematurely of heart failure, seeing young dogs with murmurs of 4/5 and never having the life the deserve. If I am at fault for standing up to be counted, for the breed I love so be it.

You have to remember, when we join forums, we can only go on what we read, and what we are told, we make friends, ( I have made so many good ones) but at the end of the day, till we meet and get to personally know people , you can never make a truely formed opinion , I have had the privilege of making so many new freinds, and there are others I would love to meet, and hopefully one day will.

I have to say also, I think the photo, of the child, was rather silly/childish/offencive, but expected.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6