View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2007, 09:45 PM
to all those who expressed congratulations and prayers zoey is fine very tired,all puppies are doing vell,big litter not what we was expecting,.here mom(my step daughter)is pleased all is well,i will get pictures whan im properly awake,been kipping on and off today,while she was looked after by other family members,x
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2007, 09:49 PM
as for jackbox the litters my family have ,or my friends have really dont concern you,you shouldnt make prumptions,and maybe a few straight facts copied and pasted from questions for doodle might have saved you from presuming zoey,and zoeybeau were the same dog,for everone else,zoey is tiggers sister hand reared by me when her mom died from c-section 3 years ago may just past,owned by my daughter(step)zoeybeau bred by dk,born march 06 my baby,not quite the puppy farmer you try to make me out to be eh.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2007, 10:16 PM
So glad everything went well and pups are doing so good. Maybe you and the proud mum will get a little sleep tonight.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2007, 11:41 PM

dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Ah wow sis every time i look a pics my heart melts can wait till sat xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Aww little puppies, are there some pure whites in there?Were you expecting those? It fascinates me how litters can have different colours and how they change, they are just scrummy.
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Aw, just look at those wee boxer faces! Well done to mum and to everyone else involved.
I just love the thought of your house in a few weeks with crazy little boxer pups flying about! Keep the photos coming as they grow please. Congratulations!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 09:16 AM
The whites are there if you use two flashy (with white markings) dogs rather than what they call a plain, but I think all boxers are fab and those pups are gorgeous. Hope they continue to thrive.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 10:12 AM
shes a brindle and white bitch,by a brindle and white dog,and b/w mom,gone to a red/white dog,she has i1 plain red,i red/brindle and white,2 white,one with brindle patch over the ear one plain white,and 4 red/white there good chunky pups mom has fed them off her own back and seen as there my daughters(step)and i whelped her for her(she has a 8mth old baby and i said id do her)she giving me pick of litter and im partial to the red brindle so if the oh agrees she will be staying all being well,iv no names yet but were all working on them,was shatterd yesterday as you can imagine ,but zoey done, good and all is well today xx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Awe Zoe, been off line for a day I came back expecting 4 or 5 and I see 8 with piccies. You've made my day.
Give mum a cuddle from me she must be shattered. If you lived nearer I'd be coming over to pinch one.
Oh and I never for one moment thought you were a puppy farmer, I can tell by your post you and DK bith love the breed.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >