View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:03 PM
i have to say i would never listen to a vet on any food theur recommend as they get comission on it so id rather take dog owners advise and recomendation on dog feed
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
i have to say i would never listen to a vet on any food theur recommend as they get comission on it so id rather take dog owners advise and recomendation on dog feed

that's why i won't feed science plan, don't think it's worth the risk and luckily i found the forums before they said, she's on PAH wainwrights at the mo which she doesn't like but i'm looking back JWB as she loves it and fish4dogs is hard to get hold of
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
Yeah but the point I was making was that this particular vet was advising against ALL the petfood they sold in "Pets at Home"! He certainly wouldn't have been making any commission!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2