Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2020, 08:12 AM

Daily catch up Friday 2nd October 2020

How are things Lynn and everyone? Grotty weather here but did get a walk in without getting wet. Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow.

Wet Windy and cold here actually put the heating on just,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Morning brenda, Kazz and all to follow.

Dillon still very quiet not surprising though all he has been through. He slept well I stayed on the sofa, I know we're in a bungalow but I wanted to be near him.
Has eaten a few mouthfuls of scrambled egg and chicken for his tea last night and the same and some green tripe for his breakfast this morning.
All ab's down with ricotta cheese while waiting for a food delivery containing soft cheese which is how I usually get pills down him.
His joints are suffering due to he cannot have his previcox as they will react with the two different ab's he has to take, the pardale doesn't react.
I rang the vet earlier to see if he could take his 10mg cbd capsule still and his pharmaquin for joints all natural supplements and Katharine has given the green light, they won't make a huge difference but they will help a little hopefully alongside the other painkillers till he can go back on his previcox.

He is now in the cabin and Gorden has gone out there to work today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2020, 08:53 AM
Awwww, bless him . poor lad has been through the mill... likewise his owners!
Blooming freezing here, raining and I am stood in a draughty bus shelter waiting for steve....his new glasses has arrived so wanted to get them to him, been trying for 3 days!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2020, 08:57 AM
3rd time lucky griff.
He is sulking in the cabin because he would rather drink pond water and it is barricaded against him at the moment.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2020, 08:58 AM
Lynn good to hear that Dillon has eaten. I expect his joints will be a bit stiff after being on the operating table twice as well. He will soon bounce back with your tlc and food. Also being kept in warm places much to his disgust. bg!! Bless him and you both. Kelly don't get chilled standing there. Don't want you down with a grot cold. Take Care all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2020, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He is sulking in the cabin because he would rather drink pond water and it is barricaded against him at the moment.

He sounds just like our two, we have some buckets that often have rainwater (from the water butts) in them.

They often prefer to drink that rather than clean fresh tap water in their bowls. In the smaller bowl I've even been known to put a bottle of 'Highland Spring' but they still go and drink out of the rainwater bucket

Anyway I'm so glad to read that he is home now and I'm sure with your TLC he will soon be fully recovered.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Pleased Dillon had a quiet night. Oh dear sulky dog not good as they do make you feel guilty for doing the best for them

Hope you don't get to chilled Kelly waiting for Steve

Wet and windy here. Bean poles are leaning so will have to come out when it dries up a bit. Managed to get Teazle out without getting too wet.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Could you take a little out of the pond and put it in a bowl Lynn???
Finally got to give him his glasses, he hasn't tried them on, wants to do that at home lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Great minds griff.
Hope the glasses suit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >