Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by leo
fox great pics........... steve she would have already drank it to keep her warm.

Thanks Leo - you know me too well
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Thanks Random and Tom Cat
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks Vicki, Zantababy and Nemosmummy
Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

30-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Wow great pics
We didn't get any snow
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Russ
Wow great pics
We didn't get any snow

Thanks Russ - our didn't last long - it rained yesterday and now its all gone - Yipppeeeeee!!! No doubt we will have some more soon though
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thanks Rip

On average I would say they need a haircut every 10 weeks or so - although this time Benji went a lot longer and he was a bit overgrown - but they do look cute when they are a bit longer I think - although it is easier if they short to brush and comb

Is she getting a dog or a bitch?
Thanks for that Foxy!

Not sure really, think it might be a dog. They've picked a boys name rather than a girls so that's my guess!

They were going to get a rescue as my Sis worked 12 hours a week, her OH works away during the week and then there's her two charming daughters! So you can imagine a pup would be a bit much. But now she's quit her job and the rescue wouldn't let her have a dog so we've been ringing a few breeders to see if there are any available after xmas.

I think they are that bit cuter with a longer coat and even more so when they don't have that HUGE buffont hair do like when they're being showed!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Hi Foxy, Sorry I missed all these lovely pics of yours and there's another thread too I haven't seen yet. Benji looks great in the snow, he's having a lovely time in it by the looks. You're soooo lucky, we still didn't get any What a glorious walking area you have there too, so much countryside to roam around in, just like me You should think about making some Christmas cards out of some of these pics Foxy?! (and remember to send one to me of course! )
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Hi Foxy, Sorry I missed all these lovely pics of yours and there's another thread too I haven't seen yet. Benji looks great in the snow, he's having a lovely time in it by the looks. You're soooo lucky, we still didn't get any What a glorious walking area you have there too, so much countryside to roam around in, just like me You should think about making some Christmas cards out of some of these pics Foxy?! (and remember to send one to me of course! )
Thanks Helen - you will have to pm me your address so I can add you to my Christmas card list and Freds as well if you have it (if he doesn't mind that is - I would like to send him one )

Its all gone now - thank goodness - I like it best at Christmas when you don't have to break your neck going down the hill to school
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
Thanks for that Foxy!

Not sure really, think it might be a dog. They've picked a boys name rather than a girls so that's my guess!

They were going to get a rescue as my Sis worked 12 hours a week, her OH works away during the week and then there's her two charming daughters! So you can imagine a pup would be a bit much. But now she's quit her job and the rescue wouldn't let her have a dog so we've been ringing a few breeders to see if there are any available after xmas.

I think they are that bit cuter with a longer coat and even more so when they don't have that HUGE buffont hair do like when they're being showed!

Yes I don't like them with that huge buffont of hair either - I think they look a bit daft and impossible to keep clean and brushed Benjis just had his hair cut last week - I did have a go at doing it myself but I found it impossible to do his legs and decided to leave it to the professionals instead because I tend to get scissor happy He's quite a good little dog though - although they can be a pain to housetrain at first - although it does tend to sink in eventually - I think Benji was about 8 months before we cracked it properly He's very clean now and always asks to go out in the garden.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 05:52 PM
he is such a little sweetheart!! stunning!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >