Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by ceiron View Post
http://www.savastore.com/productinfo...07&rstrat=3166

can you get digital tv there ?

Hello,
Can anyone help me, I have just got one of the above tv turner's for my laptop, I've connected it to my main PC but there is nothing happening - it all installed ok, the usb thingy is working but when it comes to scan for channels it can't seem to pick any up, so I have connected it to my main house aerial still no joy. Has anyone set one of these up? and if you did, how did you do it?

Blackie - I contacted the lady this afternoon, I didn't want to be a nuisance but I just needed to check every thing was ok, he' had a great night watching TV with them, there arms were tired from giving him constant tickle tums. When they went to bed he went up with them but he wasn't keen on the laminated floor in the bedroom and tip toed out of there and lay on the carpeted landing all night, he has had three walks today all ready, and enjoyes lying in front of there bay window. So it seems all is well, except from him not eating which is normal for him.

Bye for now.

Ian
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6