Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2005, 06:39 PM

More Birdie Pics!

Hey,

Been taking some more pics of my lot so thought i'd post some up to bore you all with!

So... I gave Ozzy and Jake some fruit while they were in my room earlier.. Jake waited politely for me to hand him bits while he was on my shoulder....

... But Ozzy helped himself!lol Hardly suprising though as he lets himself in and out of his cage aswell!lol

And here's some pics of my lovebirds..

Here's the new little baby

and the pair together!

And here's some more pics of Jake.. I finally managed to get some pics without the flash!! So this is what he 'really' looks like..

Oooh, and this is a terrible picture, but i thought i'd add it as this is what he does when he's learning new words! As i repeat them to him he stays perfectly still with his head like this, then after a few minutes he'll start trying to say it! He's started saying 'Good Boy' too!! We haven't tried teaching him that so he's obviously just picked it up lol Unless the guy i bought him from had taught him it!

Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2005, 06:41 PM
i don`t think any pictures are boring and they are nice
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Great pictures and the lovebirds are soooo cute !
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2005, 07:42 PM
aww your birds are so beautiful and i love there colouring love your love birds and great pics of them all