Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Thank very much no sagging back legs just stiffness and "general wear and tear"

FB this has given me a boost I was hoping someone would say they had seen improvement. Thank you. Were the steriods via a injection?

Karen
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi DM it isn't Cleo its Oscar - all Cleo has wrong with her is the cancer she is fine other than that. Oh apart from the fact I think she's also now got CRF based on Oscar's symptoms. But other than that they are both fine.
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Sorry Kazz - put it down to senility! I specifically looked to see if I could tell from your thread which you were talking about..................sadly I misread 'their' as 'her'
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Its alright the way my two are going she'll have it next week she's never let him have anything she can't have.

Seriously I fancy getting him some relief before the winter sets in he is fine otherwise just tentative now about trying things that he has always taken for granted like jumping on the sofa, bed etc. I haven't got arthritis myself but imagine it would be uncomfortable - according to my Mom - it is.

So I wanted to get something sorted before the bad weather might be what made him rough a few weeks ago.

Thanks for replying though. Karen
JR Lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2005, 02:49 AM
Hi Kass...

Treament from the vet will almost certainly involve steriods being offered...I have a fifteen year old dog with arthritis...I prefer not to give him steriod tablets, so unstead I give him High strength Glucosomine tablets which seem to help him a lot and which I could recommend for your cat...Much cheaper to buy them from your Health Store like Holland and Barrett rather than from the vet where they will cost you a fortune...A magnetic collar can also work wonders...Both these natural methods with reduce inflammation, stiffness and pain...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2