View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
taniamiff
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks for your comments. Bear starts this Sunday. It is only for a couple of hours on a Sunday for the next 4 weeks but should hopefully help. Mic has been very helpful to our friend who is also going to be attending the course with my husband. Fingers crossed .....
I will let you know how it goes.

T
taniamiff
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi, My husband took Bear to his training with Mic Martin last Sunday and came back very impressed. The first week really was just going back to the basics with Mic and starting from scratch. Mic is very interested in the feeding of the dogs and asked for details about what we are feeding and the ingredients etc, he is going to look at it and get back with his advice next week.
There were 5 other dogs on the course. My husband, Karl, said that Bear certainly was not the worst
After the training Mic presented a talk about feeding and homecare etc, but Karl did not stay for that as he started to feel unwell.
If anyone is interested check out Mic's website. The training is at Watford on a Sunday morning. It's a bit expensive at £80 for 4 lessons lasting 1.5 hours but first impressions are all good. There are also classes in the Stevenage area but they are weekdays. I will keep you updated
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the update. I`d be interested to know how he addresses aggression if that`s covered please?
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10