View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2005, 03:11 PM
well mom has sadi regardless of tuition we are booking our tickets for terrier and hounds day, along with one of my dogmad aunts, the one with the working terriers of which are three westies, 1 manchester, 1 bedlington/lakeland, 2 norfolks, 2 borders and a patterdale, oh and 1 EP, so apart from the EP she will be in the right place
i am so excited, all that shooping all those chances to take pictures of different breeds, wow pleasure rush!
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
well mom has sadi regardless of tuition we are booking our tickets for terrier and hounds day, along with one of my dogmad aunts, the one with the working terriers of which are three westies, 1 manchester, 1 bedlington/lakeland, 2 norfolks, 2 borders and a patterdale, oh and 1 EP, so apart from the EP she will be in the right place
i am so excited, all that shooping all those chances to take pictures of different breeds, wow pleasure rush!
Oooo ill be showing my wheatens on terrier day. cant wait!

sarah xxxxx
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
i hope to go this year, for terrier day any1 else going on terrier day?
Provided I can get Paul to get the day off I'll come with yer. I really wanna go to Crufts
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 07:59 PM
I am planning on going! I caught the train once and bought so much people were laughing at me at the station and calling me' the bag lady of birmingham'! I drove the next time! I am willing to pick up and give anyone 'down south' a lift. I dont care which day I go as long as I get there!
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
wot days will everyon be going on?
Im stuck between going for terrier and hounds day or just going for Best In Show, when is everyone else going?
We'll be there with the elkhounds on hound and terrier day. My boys love Crfts and always show there little socks off!
When tickets become availabel you can buy BIS tickets through the KC website but you will have to be mighty quick! Seems its the in thing now to buy them with the intention of reselling on ebay at extortionate prices.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 08:30 PM
I haven't decided how many dogs to take, yet, but having been ripped off by Travelodge in previous years I am tempted to bring the motorhome again as there is a good campsite about 20 mins away and plenty of room for all three dogs plus a volunteer helper (any offers?????). It is very slightly more expensive than the car on the ferry and far cheaper than the Travelodge for the campsite especially as I will need two nights - a day at Crufts can finish off the keenest of visitors so I will need to recover that evening before the long trek back to Ireland!
Last time I was just a spectator and flew in from Galway which is very quiet and civilised, stayed on the NEC site in a hotel where I managed to get a cancellation, and flew back the same night. Still exhausting!!!!!
I also HATE IT when we are on a Saturday, it's so busy you can't fight your way around the stands for the freebies and members of the public always stop to ask about your dog just as you are about to go in the ring

Maybe I'll stay at home

Gill
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Ooh caravaning, never thought of that! Wonder if I could convince my dearest dad to put his caravan on a site for me near the NEC??? Hmm I sense a major bout of sucking up coming on!

That is sad when people buy tickets just to make a fast buck, really pi**es my off. Will have to keep my eyes peeled, I'm determined to see BIS seats!
presley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-09-2005, 02:44 PM
hi guys probably a stoooopid question but would I be able to take presley even if I'm not going to show him? How much was the travel lodge for the weekend with doggie in toe? I would love to go but I think I would have to meet some of you guys there as I don't think any of my friends would like to go!!! How much are the tickets does anyone know? Do you know what, I don't even know where crufts is!!!!!!! Sorry to be a pain in the a*se guys.

Leanne xxxxxxx
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Presley it is in Birmingham at the NEC arena in march, it costs about £13. And no you cant take your dogs in unless your showing, can you imagine how many dogs would be there if they allowed that! its crowded enough so allowing that would be mad you will really enjoy yourself there though
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Tickets for crufts 2006 went on sale today!
Just ordered mine now for the gundog day on the 12th!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >