Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 08:35 PM

Fun Obedience show

We are off to a local agricultural show tomorrow.

Only reason I am heading there is that they are running a fun dog show that is inculding a fun obedience comp.

Basic level...Heel on lead, recall, 30sec sit stay and 1 min down stay..

Intermediate....Heel on lead/heel free/recall/retrieve(handlers article)/1min sit/2 min down

Advanced...Heel on lead/heel free/ A recall/Retrieve(Dumbell)/Scent(Handlers article)/1 min sit/2 min out of sight down stay.

Will report back tomorrow - Its the first Time I will ever have done anything like this with Siren.
Will see if I can get someon to work the camera for me
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Good luck Hannah

There was something very similar at a Beardie show last week. Cava was 2nd in the first class and Zymi won the one that corresponds to Intermediate. It was a smashing day hope your have as much fun

Take it you aren't going to Dogs Unleashed then? I saw Siren's winning round at Westglen yesterday it was smashing well done both of you
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 08:49 PM
its a great day out . have a nice time . have to let us know how .you get on x
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
Good luck Hannah

There was something very similar at a Beardie show last week. Cava was 2nd in the first class and Zymi won the one that corresponds to Intermediate. It was a smashing day hope your have as much fun

Take it you aren't going to Dogs Unleashed then? I saw Siren's winning round at Westglen yesterday it was smashing well done both of you
Well done and Thank you.
When she gets going she works very well - although I wasn't too impressed with her westglen routine....did you notice her sister - working in the same class She is the identical one with a pink coat instead of a blue one

Dogs unleashed...would have loved to go - but cannot justify the expense at the moment - still trying to sell my house

I am hoping to hit Tomlinsons in September...but Siren is due in season Aug/sept time...
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=cava14una;1725301]Good luck Hannah

There was something very similar at a Beardie show last week. Cava was 2nd in the first class and Zymi won the one that corresponds to Intermediate. It was a smashing day hope your have as much fun >>>

That was a good result for you, well done.

rune
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks both of you I was really pleased with Zymi as he's had stay problems. OK he sat up 5 secs from the end in the 2nd class but he didn't move off the spot.

Cava is just Cava he is very noise sensitive so when the plastic tape round the ring crackled in the wind he ran to his Mum Zymi never turned a hair though which I was really pleased about
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Brilliant - hope you have a fantastic time, Hannah, regardless of the results - I'm sure Siren will do you proud anyway!