Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
ooouuuchhhh... to take out 4 and 5 at the one time must be a nightmare, geez it feels like a bombs gone off in my mouth with just one taken out..

your both so brave.. PML at the carrot soup thing...
Tell you what's worse - having a bolt pulled out of my skull and a fibre optic wire pulled out of my brain, then having the hole stitched...all without any anaesthetic at all

He he, I've got loads of war stories, don't get me started
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh Shona, only just read about your problems now. How awful for you, that sounded so painful

Glad to hear you are on the mend, should be able to shout at Dougie pain-free now lol
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
I've totally missed this before too

Glad you are feeling better now. Hope its healing well. Keep your tongue out of the hole!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Tell you what's worse - having a bolt pulled out of my skull and a fibre optic wire pulled out of my brain, then having the hole stitched...all without any anaesthetic at all

He he, I've got loads of war stories, don't get me started
OMG Sarah... now I feel even more pathetic...lol. I have had a few sore ones when out on the horses I guess,

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Oh Shona, only just read about your problems now. How awful for you, that sounded so painful

Glad to hear you are on the mend, should be able to shout at Dougie pain-free now lol
Thanks AM

Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
I've totally missed this before too

Glad you are feeling better now. Hope its healing well. Keep your tongue out of the hole!
Funnily enough.. I havent been tempted to stick my tongue in it... though everyone I have talked whos had a tooth out said they couldnt help themself....
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10