View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2006, 09:58 AM
''Well they dont open their eyes till about 7-10 days ,I think when kittens are about 4 weeks old is one of their most cutest stages ,they are still small and fluffy but are all trying to play with each other then but still a bit unsteady on their feet''

ok, one month it is, I will put it in me diary!! I like the white one with the black spots... I love cats too, but I don't know about having one on the outskirts of the city. Would be terrified it might not make it home one night. I should prob think about getting a rescue adult shouldn't I, one that is already road savvy.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2006, 10:24 AM
I think the one you are meaning actually has spots of tabby colour ,when it was still wet it looked like spots of black ,I think that was the last one born ,I had to get it out of the sort of bag they are born it so it could breathe because Tilly was too busy cleaning herself and the other kittens
maybe you could ask the cats protection league if they have any adult cats that can stand up to dogs and are used to town roads they might just have the right one waiting for a home
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2006, 12:20 PM
They are SCRUMMY looking mogs
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5