View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 08:03 PM
I thought that Lel especially as he has told me in the past things one of them was meant to have done. And thanks Nae I am glad your OH gets Grace and Tara mixed up. I was beginning to think it was just my idiot, he occasionaly says that "pup" doesn't listen, or Sal won't do that for me - but I now think he may have got mixed them up.

It is at a distance they all get confused, close up like on your lap you can tell - Tess grunts .
Looking at them today I can see what they mean, they look very similar but they are half sisters that to me is obvious they would be similar - but to me they are soooo different.

Actually SB we do call them "girls" when we want both seems to work. And I think they have managed so far because if you call "Sal" or "Tess" then only that one will come.
I am fine but I swear the girls know they can't tell and play them up because of it.
Oh well there is no harm to it, I find it funny mostly, but maybe the nail varnish would work but need something you can see at a distance.

Karen
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz
And thanks Nae I am glad your OH gets Grace and Tara mixed up. I was beginning to think it was just my idiot, he occasionaly says that "pup" doesn't listen, or Sal won't do that for me - but I now think he may have got mixed them up.

Karen
it was me Kazz Natalie not Nae that has the same problem
its at a distance that he gets it wrong as well and the funny thing is that Tara is only 14.5" tall and Grace is 16" lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2