Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
john100
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-07-2007, 07:57 PM

Lazy pair of bitches

I take my dogs to work as some of you know, at lunch time there let out of the van for a leg stretch and an empty. Share in my lunch, if Ive got any, and have a proper run before going home. Tonight and on one other occasion, i haven't given them a run until after they've been fed. Usually there tear a*sing around for an hour or more. I know sometimes when Ive eaten i like to rest my meal, like most of us and i dare say dogs are the same. But my two, an hour after they had eaten, who said it was time for a walk. It was a struggle this evening getting them out the house., never mind walking round the woods. Now Ive been on my feet all day and don't need the exercise, so Ive come up with the answer. I will feed them every night without the walk first, knowing they wont want a walk, we can stay in and share some after eight mints and a nice cigar. I might even treat them to a bath robe each. Do you think they will like the idea
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:09 PM
I think they might like the after eight, but not sure about the bathrobes
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2007, 08:27 PM
They will love tearing into that brand new bathrobe.

Give them half an hour and they will have abit each.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Well I would!
john100
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Colin, now look here mate, i don't know what your trying to say but my two are proper, respectful young ladies and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. I did get them a furry duck lol, that didn't last long, its just a 5" square with two legs now. I might just leave them at home when the duck season starts. They might not realize a duck has feathers lol