Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Border Collie Plates (Danbury Mint)

I am probably moving to Cornwall later this year and have already started to wean things out in anticipation; amongst the items I have decided to part with are some gorgeous Danbury Mint plates; all boxed with certificates.

I am hoping that an avid collector will give me a fair price for them as I paid nearly £500 for them; I will give 10% to the buyers chosen charity and 5%each to Epsom Canine and Oldies club(My chosen charities).

There are two seperate collections by Paul Doyle and John Silver.

Make me an offer and I will consider it; the ebay listing is merely a guide.

View them on Ebay:

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e=STRK:ME:LNLK

Highest Bidder wins and I will consider splitting into smaller lots of the Border Collie set.But would be a bit daft to offer half a year....

Happy Bidding

K x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 09:33 AM
They are lovely plates. I am sure someone will be very glad to own them - I would, but have just bought a new car, a new kennel and a new dog so can't afford anything else for quite some time!
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-03-2007, 09:51 AM
I relisted them on ebay as my original lisiting but to you folks I would rather they have a happy home than a vast amount of cash... Make a great prezzie fro somebody... and I know you lot would appreciate them for what they are.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Beautiful plates. I have been collecting them but alas buy the the odd one when it comes up mainly on ebay as I can afford it that way.
i hope they stay together and go to a good home
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Im open to offers- postage paid by me... and I will chuck in a 12 plate display wall hanger in dark finish too...