View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wendy
Dogsey Junior

23-07-2004, 12:04 PM

scanners

well this is a long shot anyone know anyone that does pet scanning in south east I was due to get Rilla scanned this week,when my vet said his was down,so then I phoned Micheal in Kent whose wife said he's in New Zealand,tut,and would be for several weeks,all the signs are looking good,shes filled out a lot,her inverted nipples are now no longer inverted,shes looking for more food,I have upped her diet,or should I just sit back and be patient,I mean she either is or she is'nt,
Wendy
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Do you mean like a 'pregnncy scan' Wendy?
Wendy
Dogsey Junior

24-07-2004, 06:46 PM
yes thats exactly what I wanted,oh well she either is or she is'nt,
I JUST WANT TO KNOW NOWWWWWWWW
Wendy
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-07-2004, 07:05 PM
lol I kno how u feel, when we took Cheeta our cat to stud she didnt start to show until at least a month after! She even continued to call! (as she is now )
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2004, 05:59 AM
Don't know if it's any help but try a local agricultural collage. They might help do it for u.
Wendy
Dogsey Junior

25-07-2004, 07:05 AM
thanks for tip,but me and my friends have decided to have daft bets on whether she is or not,another week of waiting,and we should know for sure,so its not long,but I am the most impatient person in the world,and am pulling my hair out,when she sits you can see an obvious change in her body shape but as soon as she stands,nothing,saying that she has filled out slightly,but we all would have too if we'd been eating what she has LOL.
i'll let everyone know how it pans out,i'm the only one out of all my doggy friends that thinks she is'nt so am set for big payout if she is,
Wendy
Dozeydanes
Dogsey Senior

25-07-2004, 09:16 AM
Samantha Wilkinson comes to your home o1234 708877