View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Yes, since we moved here, I discovered a huuuge TKMax with a big home and ware section which I love! I couldn't believe the price of their kitchen utensils, especially in the sale section and their frying pans are the best I've ever had. I too bought a duvet cover which is Egyptian cotton at half the price I would have paid elsewhere, even in Dunelms, so TK Max is now my first call for home and ware, love it.
AliStarfish
New Member!
Female 

17-12-2012, 08:22 AM
I love it for kids clothes, being, presents for parties the kids are invited to and dog stuff.

I got a beautiful 6ft leather less for Pippin. £36 down to £6.99. I get my poop bags there too.
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-12-2012, 09:07 AM
another fan here im in the process of collecting home wares for when i move out and i've picked up so many bargains from pyrex dishes to glasses
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-12-2012, 09:16 AM
i'm another fan. love the shop although sometimes it can look like a jumble sale
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Massive fan. Me too loves her designer bedlinen, and couldn't possibly afford it were it not for TK Max!! I get my Bed Head shampoo and conditioner from there which is amazing, and they do the Pet Head range which daughter likes for her chis. their kitchen stuff is fab, they often have my delicious flavoured ground coffee which I love, and although the clothes are in a bit of a jumble, if you've got the time, you can get some amazing bargains.

Ikea is another fave place of mine. Brilliant for christmas wrapping, deccies and I bought a whole bale of fantastic 100% thick cotton pink and white striped furnishing fabric to make the curtains for our conservatory - at £3/metre. That would be about £20 a meter in John lewis!!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 12:52 PM
We've got one about 2 mins drive away - I don't go in lots but on occasion it's OK. The big thing I've found them good for is bedding for the baby - they sell the grobag sleeping bags for like half the price of most places (although I then found the latest two I have cheaper in Tescos anyway).
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-12-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm a huge fan. It's my favourite shop and I've had loads of bargains over the last couple of years.
I got a ski jacket that should have been £250 - I paid £60, and a pair of ski gloves that should have been £100. I paid £30 for those and they are the best.
Bailiie has had lots of goodies from TK; she's had toys, beds and I get all our poo bags from there too. Just love it. My family always ask what they can get me for birthdays, Christmas etc but never take me on when I say TK vouchers , I'd be made up

TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2012, 09:34 AM
I had another visit yesterday on the way back from working in London and now have a spare Christys superking duvet and another egyptian cotton sheet , having ust changed at the weekend to this size of bed , great value 35 quid for a current range duvet set retailing at 180, always a bit of luck to get what you want and some real random stuff but a fun place to shop, best bargain we had was my daughters prom dress for £1 in the final clearance rail !
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2012, 10:46 PM
My whole family are huge fans - in fact most of my Xmas shopping was done there. I also got vouchers for my sons as they love quirky designer clothes - perfect for that

The only thing is you only have 2 weeks to return anything and get you money back, otherwise you just get a voucher.
RinTinTin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-12-2012, 04:55 AM
To me it's like the best jumble sale/car boot in the world. You need to have a real 'treasure hunter' gene to get maximum pleasure but, boy, when you make the big score,what a rush!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >