Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 04:46 PM

Who knew

That our Louie was so clever?

He has learnt how to open the automatic windows in the car - of course he is always on a seatbelt lead thingy in the car so he can't get out if he tried.

He can't walk to heel just yet - not all the time anyway but he can open the window. god help us.

Also all three got spoilt tonight, me and the OH ended up with Mcdonalds and the dogs got pasta with tuna and mixed veg - boy did they love that
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Clever boy - hey, you should get him into advertising, I'm sure someone would snap him up for a car advert!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Have you not got a switch so that only the driver can open the windows?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 05:15 PM
hahaha bless him, sounds like your having just as much fun as me and Mace who can work the TV remote
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Clever boy - hey, you should get him into advertising, I'm sure someone would snap him up for a car advert!!
Lol after he's scratched the windows to within an inch of their use. We need to replace one in the car because he figured that if he scratched the window enough I would open it because he was wrecking the window! Of course until today he had me trained brilliantly :L
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
hahaha bless him, sounds like your having just as much fun as me and Mace who can work the TV remote
Oh yes the great, "Ooh it's half 3 in the morning, what can I get up to - I know I'll stand on the remote and turn the TV on!" We've learnt to put the remotes on the table and not on the floor.
He also knows how to get into the fridge - we now need a new fridge. Costing us a fortune, suppose he's worth it though.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Have you not got a switch so that only the driver can open the windows?
Not that I know of...I will have to check into that.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Oh yes the great, "Ooh it's half 3 in the morning, what can I get up to - I know I'll stand on the remote and turn the TV on!" We've learnt to put the remotes on the table and not on the floor.
He also knows how to get into the fridge - we now need a new fridge. Costing us a fortune, suppose he's worth it though.
aw bless him, I think Mace needs to meet Louie! They sound like they were seperated at birth
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Not that I know of...I will have to check into that.
Oh right there usually is because toddlers tend to think it's great fun too.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
aw bless him, I think Mace needs to meet Louie! They sound like they were seperated at birth
Oh god, can you imagine what they'd get up to if they got together, they may actually be able to take over the country...Primeminster Puppies!

Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Oh right there usually is because toddlers tend to think it's great fun too.
There probably is, but it's my OH's car so I dont know but as long as he cant get out I'm not too fussed about it. We're getting a Jeep soon so the controls are in the middle not on all the windows. As long as he doesnt learn how to open the door of the car it's all good, although I know we have childlocking on it so it should have the window thing too, I'll have a look in the manuel...when I find it :/
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >