Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

03-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Aww a little bundle of fluff Sara

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Azzzzzz, dare I say, have you thought, what about, maybeeeee, if you had a puppy he/she would make you feel better and help you recover?
Maybe not a puppy, just any old dog might help
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
I agree with Nippy, Azz a dog could help you back on your feet and give you a reason to get up when you feel like staying in bed xx
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I hope you feel well enough to have another dog soon Azz. x
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Azz there is nothing like a dog for making you feel better when you are not well .
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Perhaps if we all keep on at Azz about the healing properties of a dog he will stop feeling broody and go and get one?
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
I agree with all of the above, good idea Malka
Thanks guys

I think you may be right, and if we ever manage to get out of this house I think I probably will.

We might actually get work started on this place soon - so who knows what next year will bring?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-10-2013, 03:25 PM
I am feeling broody! (Can men feel broody btw?) I would be SO happy with a puppy sleeping on my bed right now
You can borrow Chloe if you like Azz she is my least favourite dog in the world at the moment having eaten a daddy long legs/got it stuck in her throat/coughed it back up along with her breakfast all over the hall carpet
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post

Eileen(/Lacey10) - I really do not now, some days I love the idea of a smaller dog, like say a Boston Terrier then other days I yearn for Rocky-like bull breed. I will probably end up with something complete different tho and surprise you all lol!
Why not get something small that's still solid and strong with a huge personality and that will love you till the end? Get a staffie
Azz
Administrator
Male 

03-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
You can borrow Chloe if you like Azz she is my least favourite dog in the world at the moment having eaten a daddy long legs/got it stuck in her throat/coughed it back up along with her breakfast all over the hall carpet
Naughty Chole

Yeah send her over - she can't be as bad as Cheetah who coughs up fur balls all the time

Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Why not get something small that's still solid and strong with a huge personality and that will love you till the end? Get a staffie
Good idea - I love Staffies
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Not posted in ages and now I'm going to jump on the band wagon and say....

DO IT!!

That's the easy bit...deciding which breed to get...that's the toughie!

and ZOMG! those puppy photos are making me broody too!
Izzythesprocker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:17 PM
This thread is too cute!
then

now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I am feeling broody! (Can men feel broody btw?) I would be SO happy with a puppy sleeping on my bed right now

I blame you lot! Posting all those pictures of your lovely doglets!

And I blame my neighbours. We have so many dogs around here!

And I blame people on the streets out walking their dogs - met a lovely 9 month old American Bulldog last night then found myself searching for puppies. Then ended up looking at Presa puppies. I really shouldn't have!

But I am not well enough yet. Maybe one day.

Whatever you do, don't post puppy pics in this thread!!
'evening Azz
There are times in our lives when (for whatever reason) we just can't have a dog, let alone a puppy. When out lovely Labrador passed away we shortly after moved house, then I was made redundant, and had to take a job which involved lots of travel and at the same time my wife also changed jobs and had to be away from home sometimes so it just wasn't possible for quite few years.
During that time whenever I met someone with a Labrador I would start to think how we could have one, but barring a pools win (There was no lottery in those days) it just couldn't happen.
Concentrate on getting your health back to normal and instead of buying cans of food for your dog buy a few for the local rescue 'cos they always need it.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
Puppy pics in this thread? Naaah, that would be totally unfair, wouldn't it?

Who would do such a vile thing to you?

Well, me for example

DELICIOUS!!!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Sorry Azz some people can be so cruel. Moyra x
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2013, 09:06 AM
Pirate Prince Roodee is willing to come for a holiday in Wales he wants to start sailing lessons asap so when he gets his pirate ship fro Xmas he will be able to rule the waves LOLOLOLOL
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >