Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MartinL
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-05-2009, 08:02 PM

Northen Staffords Athletic Event Day

Hi all we have finaly sorted a decent venue for this..

All breeds are welcome..

Just a quick message to let you all know that
we have managed to secure a better venue for the first Northern Staffords show.

The New venue will still be placed in Leadgate, County Durham, but we have arranged to hire the local community centre for the day, somewhere we could hold a more regular event.

I hope you are all as excited as we are, as we will now be able to provide toilet facilities and also the option to purchase foods and drinks from the kitchen. We'll have a range of hot and cold beverages available.

I'm sure many of you will appreciate this facility, considering that you are making a substantial drive to the event.

The community centre looks out onto a rather large sized field, which will be more than sufficient to hold the activities on.

Hopefully this should make it a fun day out for you all.

As with now hiring these facilities, there will have to be a slight increase of price, just so we can cover the costs for the day, this now being £5 per dog.

I do hope that this won't hinder any attendance as the new facilities are more than worth the little extra expense.

I attach the new address below, should people like to work out a journey planner.

The event will run from 12-4, but it is advisable that you attend at 11:30 in order to register your dog and sign the disclaimer. This will enable us to start the event on time, so we have plenty time.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions on 07737930460

Leadgate Community Centre
Back Plantation Street
Leadgate
Consett
Co Durham
DH8 7PP

Link To to the post on S.A.C.S

http://s-a-c-s.proboards.com/index.c...e=1#1243021836
MartinL
Dogsey Junior
Male