Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 11:49 AM

Glad its over!

Ela has now been hipscored! We found a great vet with help from her breeder and she was out for an hour and I cant reccomend those vets enought he explained everything as he was going and we only had to leave her side when he pressed the x-ray button. The rest of the time we were all at her side, i even helped him move her onto the table and into position! An hour later we were at her breeders for a visit and she was running around like nothing had happened at all. An all this only cost £75 for the BVA and £132 for the vets for both hip and elbow! I was very impressed. If anyone wants the details send me a PM they were based in Cheshire but worth a drive.

The vets says her score should be between 8 and 11 with 11 being on the harsh side and both eblows were normal so should be 0. I am really pleased my girl is a very healthy young NI
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 01:25 PM
That's great that you found such an accomodating vet. And that the scores are looking good.

Do you plan to breed from her, or is it just for your piece of mind?
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Glad Ella was ok x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2009, 02:00 PM
They sound like really good vets. I had to leave my 2 in for the day, but they know them and were quite laid back, apparently they howled once they woke up though!!! Sounds like you are going to have excellent scores there!!!