View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
banji
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-05-2009, 10:15 AM
unfortunately it appears to be happening everywhere.
we are in devon. i have been recently followed and someone giving my dogs treats which i have told them they arent allowed.
the local pc asked to take reg as they raided a site other day and found alot of pedigree dogs hidden in lock ups at the site. they were all peoples pets that had been stolen.
i think some were reunited with owners.
people who do this are degenerates who deserve the bad press they get if thats how they behave.
no regard to owners or dogs.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the warning. Evil people, hope they get caught soon but somehow I doubt they will....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Thanks for the warning. Evil people, hope they get caught soon but somehow I doubt they will....
Jane - Please take care and keep an extra special eye out when walking Max ( I have a special spot in my heart for him )
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Cross posted onto another forum as well. They really are scum!!! We had a group interested in Cassie once as they favour sighthounds and we played up the fact she was a rescue (so spayed and can not be breed from) and she had a bad leg so can run (pack of lies!)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Yes!!! Please everybody cross post onto every other forum they can think of, word will get round like lightening this way!!!
pumpkinpie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh MY GOD I swear thats the reg at work we are NOT to arm and hit police button. I work in a tesco express store in Nottingham with a petrol station. We had travellers not far away just weeks ago too. I was on high alert with my two doglets higher than it is normally.
This is scary stuff but thankyou for the extra warning.
odenna
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-05-2009, 07:16 AM
thanks for the warning
jo
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
Oh MY GOD I swear thats the reg at work we are NOT to arm and hit police button. I work in a tesco express store in Nottingham with a petrol station. We had travellers not far away just weeks ago too. I was on high alert with my two doglets higher than it is normally.
This is scary stuff but thankyou for the extra warning.
Flippin ek Michelle - give me a call & fill me in. So whats that from me about a mile? stones throw from you. Does all petrol stations get the heads up about dodgy people or is it area specific?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2