Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

11-09-2007, 12:22 PM

Dogs in Heaven Joke

One day in Heaven, Saint Peter, Saint Frances, and St. Paul were standing near the dog kennels watching the dogs frolic, while admiring the beauty of the Afghans and Borzoi... " I am certainly bored", stated Peter. "Me too" chimed in Paul. "I know what we can do! Let's have a dog show !" Both thought that was a great idea until Paul pointed out that there would be no competition. " We have all the World and National Champions right here already" "Let's call Satan! ", Peter replied. " His kennels are filled the spoiled, non sighthounds, difficult and mean dogs. We'll have built a major that we would certainly win." And so Satan was called on the Hot Line. He laughed and asked why they would invite him and his dogs, only to be humiliated because he would certainly beat them. Peter and Paul did not understand. " What do you mean you would humiliate us? We have all of the World and National Champions in our Heavenly kennels. Even the top producing stud dog of all time Best In Show Champion, Afghan Hound, Coastwind "Abraxas". How could you possibly beat us?" Satan laughed again and said, " Have you gentlemen forgotten so soon? I have all the judges !"
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-09-2007, 12:34 PM
good one Eunice
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

11-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks Anne I thought so too Lol