Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2010, 06:48 PM

Dogs in frocks tonight sky 1 at 8pm

It's probably going to be as stupid as it sounds......... but I'll watch it anyway. Anyone else?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2010, 09:24 PM
I saw it listed but forgot all about it. What was it about? Interested to know thanks.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I found it quite amusing actually! Every year they do a dog parade on floats & the main ones they showed were a playboy one with a Hugh heffner dog & his bitches (wearing wigs & bras!) & a Dogfighter one were a load of labs were dressed as fighter planes & the float was the launch pad - they won.
I thought it was going to be about just dressing dogs up - but a lot of charities were involved too & special needs dogs.
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2010, 03:50 PM
I watched it and thought some of it was quite sad as the dogs didn't look as if they wereenjoying themselves but have to admit I liked the Dogfighter (planes) one especially the Red Baron.
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-02-2010, 03:53 PM
I cant stomach them things. i like seeing my dog covered in mud and doing dog stuff
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-02-2010, 04:01 PM
I hate seeing dogs dressed up, it doesn't show them any respect.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
I hate seeing dogs dressed up, it doesn't show them any respect.
I don't either & thought I'd be huffing & puffing in disgust all the way through - but it was just a one off bit of fun & the winners got a spa trip which included the dogs. It was funny watching the dogs being massaged!
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I have seen it before.. It looked fun Just a big fancy dress dog parade. All the dogs seemed to be having fun and there was a lot of money raised for charities. I'd love to see something like that here.

We had a go at dressing up in the charity shows this year:

But we weren't nearly as good as the winner...

Must try harder this year... what we need is a good theme that will link this lot together: ????
willcsaintenay
New Member!
Female 

06-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
It's probably going to be as stupid as it sounds......... but I'll watch it anyway. Anyone else?
I watched it last night, it was brilliant, so much love for the dogs ad rescues, I cried and laughed throughout the program.
willcsaintenay
New Member!
Female 

06-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I don't either & thought I'd be huffing & puffing in disgust all the way through - but it was just a one off bit of fun & the winners got a spa trip which included the dogs. It was funny watching the dogs being massaged!
I only put coats on mine, but I have seen small dogs dressed up and they love it and really strutt their stuff, if I saw them stressed I woudl not be happy, but they seemed to love the attention, I also make clothes for dogs, using mone as models, but they do not go out in them, hubby won't walk with them lol.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >