Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 09:45 PM

Can anyone help

Not sure where to put this so if it's in the wrong place please move.

Cross posted with permission,

I have 2 brothers aged 3 looking for a home. Here's the story
Guy buys 2 males from the same litter 3 yrs ago. Both white males. One's deaf. Anyway he's now dumped them on his mother who is suffering from senile dimentia. Sometimes the dogs are fed sometimes they're not. The mother needs care but social services will not provide care for her until the dogs are away. The dogs are very boisterous coz most of the day they are in a cage. Because the dogs have no manners I need a staffie experienced home with no other dogs or kids. They haven't done anything wrong to dogs or kids but because they are so excitable I thought maybe they'd be better in a home with neither. The deaf boy follows his brother everywhere so I think they'd be better going together. If you have a kennel or loads of time to work with these boys then please get in touch. These are NOT bad dogs just untrained and no manners. They are full staffords with papers. I have a breeders name but no contact details. They are not neutered yet but the rescue will get that done and I don't think they'll have any vaccinations either. If you can help please get in touch
thanks for reading this
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 09:46 PM
aww this is so sad i hope they find a new home
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2007, 10:08 PM
so sad for the boys = do hope they get a good home - would if i could,,.,.;(