Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 12:47 PM

New bed is a big hit!

Well it was bought for Maddy as a transition from her crate. She has always been a chewer but (touch wood) hasn't been destructive for some time, so i'm trying to phase out the crate and bought her a new bed.

She is in LOVE with it!

Also this morning came her DAP collar and her skullcap and valerian tabs, so she's had those and has the collar on now, and I don't know which it is, or a mixture of all 3 but she is so much more settled (she's usually CONSTANTLY fussing for attention), and my father has just came in with food and she hasn't even budged! It's a MIRACLE! :smt043

Someone has swapped my dog, AGAIN! :smt043

Here's some pics and you will notice that there are some other fans of Maddy's new bed too, it's a big hit all round! :smt043

The 3 of them are all still snuggled in the bed now!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Oh please ignore the box in the first few, my father had just came back from B&Q with a garden shredder and was out 'sorting' a place in the shed for it.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Aw!! How contented does she look? Though in that last one she seems as if she is saying to the others 'Do you mind? Mummy got this for me!'
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Oh she looks soooo comfy!!! LOL that last one made me laugh with them all crammed in there, too cute.

Looking gorgeous as ever, she is such a pretty girl isn't she!
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I see that elephant's just about to get in the bed too!! Maddy certainly looks spaced out. I'll just go and order one for that pesky Sam!
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-09-2007, 01:15 PM
oh bless there really good pics they def look like they love the bed!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Great pics, love the way they all got in one by one
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Aw!! How contented does she look? Though in that last one she seems as if she is saying to the others 'Do you mind? Mummy got this for me!'
Thank you! LOL! She does look like that in the last one! Hehehe! They all fast asleep in it now!

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Oh she looks soooo comfy!!! LOL that last one made me laugh with them all crammed in there, too cute.

Looking gorgeous as ever, she is such a pretty girl isn't she!
Thanx Anne Marie! I think she's the prettiest girl ever, but then I ould be a little biased! :smt002

Originally Posted by elmac13 View Post
I see that elephant's just about to get in the bed too!! Maddy certainly looks spaced out. I'll just go and order one for that pesky Sam!
Thank you! LOL! She always has that spaced out look in a pic! I didn't even have flash on so I can't blame that!

Originally Posted by mforster85 View Post
oh bless there really good pics they def look like they love the bed!
Thank you! It's deff a big hit all round! I think maybe I should have gotten a bigger one now though! :smt043
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Great pics, they look so contented! Apart from the one where Dusty had been evicted by the cat lol!
Becky
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Great pics, love the way they all got in one by one
Thank you! Dusty and Maddy have been in it all morning, Dusty was trying to get in before i'd even got it out of the bag!

Tucker just prowled in, swatted Maddy as a tester on the nose (she didn't even wake up ) and got in next to her!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >