Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 08:38 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 19th February, 2021

Good morning all, I trust you and your four legged friends are all okay. Have a good day, take care and above all please stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 09:46 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Very windy out there but not too cold. Teazle walked, housework done and a lasagna made ready for lunch. Now having a quick coffee before spending an hour in the garden. I got all I wanted at the garden centre yesterday so ready to go when the weather improves but have to plant out a shrub I bought too so that is my plan for this morning.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 10:45 AM
Morning, got a fella fitting the porch windows and replacing the roof tile.
I have had to bring the dogs upstairs as Kota kept running around. Hoping he will be done by lunchtime as I have a drs appointment at 2.30 and I actually have to go to the surgery, not sure if I am seeing a Dr or someone else, chances are that they were going to do a telephone consultation
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 12:01 PM
Good morning/afternoon everyone.

Cold, blustery and showery this morning for our walk, but Rosie still enjoyed it.

Good luck at the doctor's this afternoon, Kelly. Hope all goes well.

My daughter has had a problem with her back since November. The doctor has finally referred her for an x-ray, but the earliest appointment is 3rd March. Poor lass is in a lot of pain. Still, at least she's finally on the road to finding some answers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 12:37 PM
Goodness Chris,thats a wait...dad was told he needed an MRI and he had it within 3 weeks and got the results the next day...NHS too
Bloody dogs just ran down the stairs!! I put everything the guy needed except for the glass in the front porch, next thing I can hear my dad mumbling at my bedroom door, I couldn't hear him and the dogs started barking so I opened my bedroom door, he was asking where the Packers were for the windows.....I said in the porch, he said where...I said in the porch on top of the new tiles.....at this point the dog ran down the stairs...I just glared at him, i went downstairs to show the man where they were and my mum looked shocked to see me, turns out they could see them. I asked my mum why they hadn't just rung or text me?? She said she knew where they were, she had absolutely no idea why dad had come to get me as she would have rung me if she wasn't sure....I am really really not happy!! I have kept her onlead going to the loo for 2 days and he has just allowed her to run down the stairs, around the living room and it was all for no reason
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 01:36 PM
That's men for you Kelly. No brains (sorry to the men on here)

Dave got his MRI within a week too Kelly. I know X-Ray Departments are busy and having to keep appointment only, but it does seem a long way off when in pain. She's so bad that she has trouble walking when she first gets out of bed. The strongest painkillers she will take is paracetamol as she says the stronger ones give her hallucinations. She's in a mess, poor kid
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 02:57 PM
Really feel for her Chris... hopefully she may get a cancellation?? Always worth ringing x-ray and putting that option to them
Sooooo, got ready, went to the bus stop, phone went....doctors for my telephone consultation??? I said no, I have it on the app and it says come in, she apologized and has reset all my medication for me.....so that's that then, have to try and wean myself off the steroids again and wait for heamotology
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Been a busy day, Iceland delivery, frozen bits delivery for Dillon, joint supplement delivery for Dillon, meal worms for birds. Then a trip to the dump not a lot of rubbish but needed going and now down the side by the back gate look lovely and tidy again.

Glad you found what you wanted at the garden centre Sue.
Chris that sounds dreadful bad backs not terribly dad ones are so debilitating
but this sounds dreadful.
griff I hope Kota is ok after her impromptu run about. Typical hear nothing all day go out and the world wants a chat.

Keep safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Workman finished, mums happy so all is good for now! That's the last major project for a week or so
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Goodness Chris,thats a wait...dad was told he needed an MRI and he had it within 3 weeks and got the results the next day...NHS too
Bloody dogs just ran down the stairs!! I put everything the guy needed except for the glass in the front porch, next thing I can hear my dad mumbling at my bedroom door, I couldn't hear him and the dogs started barking so I opened my bedroom door, he was asking where the Packers were for the windows.....I said in the porch, he said where...I said in the porch on top of the new tiles.....at this point the dog ran down the stairs...I just glared at him, i went downstairs to show the man where they were and my mum looked shocked to see me, turns out they could see them. I asked my mum why they hadn't just rung or text me?? She said she knew where they were, she had absolutely no idea why dad had come to get me as she would have rung me if she wasn't sure....I am really really not happy!! I have kept her onlead going to the loo for 2 days and he has just allowed her to run down the stairs, around the living room and it was all for no reason
Griff its a plot between your Dad and the dog the great escape...LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >