Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Oh no! Really gutted, but totally understand.

Shall we arrange something for the NY? Dec is rammed for us.
Yes the NY would be better for me too. I have emailed you my work rota so you can compare it to yours and pick a date.

PS RD = Rest Day
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I'm sorry but the boys and I won't be joining you this weekend. My stepdaughter is going to Oz for a year, but we aren't expecting her to come back as she wants to emmigrate as she has a "desireable occupation". So, she's coming to see us this weekend and we have all sorts of party ideas planned. Realistically I can't be away for so much of the weekend when she has come all the way from Wales to say goodbye, so I'll take a rein check walkwise.

Have a great walk and I hope the weather is kind to you!!
Thats a shame. We're sure to do another one if this goes well so we'll drag you along next time!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Thats a shame. We're sure to do another one if this goes well so we'll drag you along next time!
We'll be there next time.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Looks like my little piggy won't be on the walk either. She's just about entering week 2 of her season so she'll still be risky by the walk. I'm still coming along though and if my foster girl is still with me, so will she!
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi, i'd like to confirm me and monty if thats ok.

I'm a tad worried now as Monty is extrmely hyper but he is in no way nasty. I'm not sure how he will react in a pack but if it doesn't work, i can split off and maybe just catch up later.

I'll give it a go though Did someone say cake - yum yum - are we putting in a kitty for the cake makers What time are we setting off - i'll be setting off straight from work so should be there early - wilbar please have your phone on - i'm guaranteed to get lost - i promise not to ring until a sensible time though.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Looks like my little piggy won't be on the walk either. She's just about entering week 2 of her season so she'll still be risky by the walk. I'm still coming along though and if my foster girl is still with me, so will she!
Booo ;o(

Glad you're still going though xx
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2010, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post
Hi, i'd like to confirm me and monty if thats ok.

I'm a tad worried now as Monty is extrmely hyper but he is in no way nasty. I'm not sure how he will react in a pack but if it doesn't work, i can split off and maybe just catch up later.

I'll give it a go though Did someone say cake - yum yum - are we putting in a kitty for the cake makers What time are we setting off - i'll be setting off straight from work so should be there early - wilbar please have your phone on - i'm guaranteed to get lost - i promise not to ring until a sensible time though.
I've PM'd you with my number & directions. I've got to take my dogs to hydrotherapy for 8.00 a.m. near Crawley so I'll be up at the crack of dawn so don't worry if you need to call early. If I don't answer it's because i'm driving but I'll get back to you. I usually get home after hydro about 9.15 a.m.

And, as far as I'm concerned, a hyper Monty should be no problem for my dogs. They'll probably just ignore him or join in

Can we please have a "head count" so I have rough idea of numbers (for cakes)? Don't worry about a kitty ~ we're happy to supply cake unless there's going to be loads of people. Mother Wilbar does a mean lemon drizzle cake, or choc/walnut, coffee cake, fruit cake, victoria sponge, bakewell tart ~ any favourites?

Not sure about taking tea & cake with us on the walk though as it would mean carrying large thermoses, cups, cakes etc. We usually have tea & cake back at the car park then for anyone that wants to go to the pub afterwards, it's only a short (5 min) drive.

Are we still meeting at noon?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm having a mini panic here - Is it tomorrow or next Saturday?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2010, 11:10 AM
So am I!!! I can't remember, and don't have time atm to check back? we've got to do our drain down at the van coz of the bad weather predicted next week, so I might be off the list too if it's tomorrow??? However, if it's pouring with rain tomorrow we won't be going, so I'll be free, but then again, we don't do heavy rain walks lol!
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I thought we'd arranged it for 27th? Please don't say it's tomorrow otherwise cakes are off!!!
Page 11 of 17 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »