Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SibeLuver03
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2004, 09:46 PM

My Kieron is such a clever girl...

Last night, Kieron was really stinky. It had been raining all day and she wanted to play in it, so I let her. So, by the time she wanted to come back inside, she was muddy and wet. It was bath time, now doubt, she smelt so bad like mud!

Well, into the tub we went, getting her fur all wet. I took hold of the dog shampoo bottle and poured an amount into my hand and set it on the edge of the bathtub, the top of it still open. I started to scrub Kieron's back and then stuck my hands into the water. Kieron decided she'd had enough of the shampoo and struck the bottle with her nose, knocking it over and onto the floor. A bit of the shampoo spilled onto the floor in the process. That silly husky did this 5 times.

One of the times she knocked the shampoo bottle over, I bent to pick it up and guess what she did? She shook her fur out, soap suds and all, all over me and my night clothes! How frustrating, but soooo silly at the same time.

I finally learned to set the shampoo bottle on the floor instead of the edge. I swear, Kieron wasn't accidentally knocking it over, she literally struck the bottle with her nose and knocked it over, trying to spill it!

All in all, Kieorn is nice and clean, but she still stinks, and I had to change my clothes again. *sigh*

What do your dogs do during bathtime?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

29-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by SibeLuver03

Stands still with "if looks could kill" eyes!!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-11-2004, 09:49 PM
We have to drag Star out from under the bed to get her in the bath.

When is in she just stands there She hates every second of it.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2004, 09:57 PM
you lot are so lucky!

after our walk today up the very muddy wet common, we decided that the best option would be to use the dog rub downs on indie to clean her up, but they werent having much effect.
So up we went to the bath, me and OH hid in the bathroom so she'd come in and then we quickly shut the door.

she hid in the corner, makin it almost impossible to pick her up cos she was leaning back. Anyway, OH picks her up and puts her in bath, Indie immedietly jumps out.
So i put her in, praise her for being there, no water. she jumps out. I put her in again and again praise for standing there. She jumps out.

Then we sort out warm water, put indie in bath, OH holding onto her collar and chest. Theres me, no time for shampoo and quickly spraying and rubbing her down. loads of mud coming off and indie screeching, thrashing, whining and falling over herself tryin to get out

We then wrap a huge towel round her and cuddle her til shes dry
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2004, 10:00 PM
well max is a bit like rocky he kind of stands and stare with a 'why are you doing this to me what did i ever do to you' look on his face very pitiful
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by SibeLuver03

Run, in all directions
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Q up and wait ...they love it.......
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-11-2004, 06:19 AM
My Mana loves to take a bath.lol When she hears bathtime she runs straight to the bathtub and waits. The other two require a little bit of coaxing

Here's a pic of Mana in her tub.

bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2004, 09:12 AM
Hmm Luna stands in the shower looking at me as if I'm about to kill her....... But she stands still, unless I take too long.

and its weird really, cos she LOVES water in every other shape.... lakes is a MUST JUMP IN no matter how cold, rain is a joy to run in.... And dont get me started on puddles......
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Jas stands there wagging his tail he loves having a bath

Afterwards he'll round round the landing rubbing his head sideways over the floor, it's sooo funny to watch
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >