Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2006, 08:44 AM

Meg Back to Normal....LOL

well megs Back on the long lead, Today after me Thinking thats She would now be Ok, With Out it....Had to Just Go out for a Quick walk as I have to go to the hospital Myself To day...and She was Ok in the park, But then She Saw 2 People and With Dogs....Now that shocked me....after What Happened...with the boxer....and Way She Ran over Jumping Like a Deranged Person....So I Called her 3 times After that , I walked Over and Put her On the lead....and When She Behaved She Came off, But Looks Like May be I exspected To Much from her....., But thought we She is 8 Months and With her being So Poorley She May have Learnt...as Whilst we have Been Going Out with My Brothers Dog...she has Been Really Great,
Well I guest She Has Bounst Back...Bigtime....LOL.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2006, 09:23 AM
sounds like she has bounced back big time as you say she sounds full of beans
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2006, 09:33 PM
hIYA...yeah Bigtime.. But this afternoon was a Diffrent Story She was So Good I cant falt her.. See Load of peoplee and She Just look and Came right back... To, me She is One Big Love.. and i love her Bigtime they Just Need To Grow Up..julie
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Aaaw it's so good to hear of Meg doing well!!
colliecrazy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2006, 12:32 AM
trish..Yep Bigtime Love This Girl Of Mine.. But this is Part of having and Training a Puppy.. She will be GREAT... iTS just great to see her Bounce Back.....,
Im in Tears just thinking what Might of happend