View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2005, 06:40 PM
i know...something about the pleading eyes that does it...i just wanna cudle them all and give them all a bed!!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Oooh I have a lot of breeds, that I want (But some of them, I'm certainly not suited for):
In random order:

Golden retriever, Flatcoated, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. Longhaired or white GSD, Rotti, Utonagan (I want a Loki copy), Border Collie, Amstaff and American Bulldog, Hovawart.
nickys boxers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Id love a bulldog one day,
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 10:58 AM
If I couldn't have the breed I have now, or the 'type' I have now, I would like a very very big dog, maybe a Giant Schnauzer..... they are so sweet!

err Mini I seem to have the same beard-related problem

Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2005, 01:37 PM
i wanna stick to cross breeds and give an unwated little one a lovely home hopefully next year
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Before Sir Kali Kolsson was invited to live here, Mrs S had a hankering for a Pyrennean Mountain Dog (because she likes the big "woof"!), and I must admit to having been tempted by the idea, but, as it turned out, we were better off with a BC - can you imagine trying to get the duvet back from a dog the size of a PMD - especially if he/she didn't want to return it!

I rather like Tervuerens (like TV and film star Kyle - Eastenders and "Gladiator"), but it seems that they are one of the breeds most susceptible to epilepsy, and I've had quite enough of that particular affliction already (Snorri-dog has it). A medium-sized BC with epilepsy is hard enough to handle, a dog the size of a Terv would be well-nigh impossible for me, especially when it's unconscious from a trank injection . Carrying a KO'ed BC from car to house isn't as easy as it might sound: Snorri-dog only woke up long enough to sick up his biscuits all over my leg! YUCK and DOUBLE-YUCK!

Snorri
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 05:25 PM
If I didn't Have Leonbergers,I would want Newfoundlands.
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 05:30 PM
I'd love a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling retriever!!!!!!!!!!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Tricky one this ,used to have a yorkie , very nice too but i think , maybe a springer spanial, or a cross dont really mind what breeds are in it as long as its temperment is good,
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7