Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 01:50 PM

Scared - going to Dentist In A Few Mins

Got to have a filling and I HATE needles I am papping myself

Have even been putting off getting ready to go I am that nervous, aaarghhh!!!

Sid has booked a meal tonight at 7pm to cheer me up, hope I can eat by then, he says if not he will feed me through a straw lol
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Aww sorry to hear this Anne-Marie. I've had a fair bit of work done on a troublesome tooth over the years so I'm not a huge fan of dentists either! Hope all goes ok for you.xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Aww ta - back now, phew!

Ohh, hope you have your tooth sorted now!

It wasn't as bad as what I thought it was going to be, the injection barely hurt, I am a big wuss when it comes to injections lol
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 04:12 PM
glad you are all sorted and can get ready for a nice meal out. ......will madam like the soup?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Hope you're all better now Ann-Marie As you know, I'm currently going through the hell of the dentists chair, so just imagine this, I've got another 4 hours sitting or lying in his chair to come and I've already been there 6 times in 4 weeks, so think yourself lucky! I wish I just had a filling to do. The needle goes sooooooo much deeper for an extraction - so I hope you don't ever have to have one of those . Big hugs, you've been a very brave girl, and my dentist has promised me a sticker next time I go if I let him take two out instead of one!!!