Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2013, 09:36 AM

Reunited And It Feels So Good

We arrived back from holiday at 10pm on Thursday night and went straight to my daughters house to do the swap where we gave our granddaughter back and we picked up Tangle. My fears of her not remembering me were immediately thrown out of the window as she just went crazy, rolling all over my feet, nuzzling into me and stuck by my side like glue wherever I walked (I'm forever singing me & my shadow when I'm walking through the house).

Since then she's been a dream and has even slept downstairs in her cage for the last two nights. We've also got an eventful weekend as my grandchildren get baptised today so we had all our children and their partners/families here yesterday and she coped so well and was really well behaved. We are taking her with us today so she will get to meet more family and friends.

While I was away I ordered a Solvit car booster seat for her and that seems to have solved the problem she had of being sick in the car and dribbling for about 20 minutes afterwards, she's much more at ease.

It's so good to be home with her
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Hi Cacoll I am sure Tangle as delighted to see you back, now to make up for lost time