View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 02:51 PM
You could try Wiccaweys - they may take the pups and find them suitable collie homes, or else they may have a list of people wanting collie pups?
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Awwwwwwwww I wnat one I wish, my parents would actually murder me. fingers crossed for them xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
You could try Wiccaweys - they may take the pups and find them suitable collie homes, or else they may have a list of people wanting collie pups?
I think he's notified them hun, but he is a rescuer himself so he has somewhere to keep them cheers.
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
Awwwwwwwww I wnat one I wish, my parents would actually murder me. fingers crossed for them xx
I said that to Patrick..........Pat's face

Thats why I won't go and look at them myself....stay away
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I think he's notified them hun, but he is a rescuer himself so he has somewhere to keep them cheers.
OK YS. I hope they find loving homes soon
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 10:00 PM
OK YS. I hope they find loving homes soon
Thanks Hun, I am trying my best...........NO I'm not having one
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Wiccs have had a bad time just recently with lack of adoptions but still the same big intake of dogs.. but worth asking, they would definitely make sure they got really good homes

Hope they find forever homes soon, wish i could have one, but Skye doesn't really like other Bitches

Jann
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Steph. Seen this post and got your PM. Apologies bit of a mad few days. One of my neighbours is looking for a young bitch. I will mention it to them tomorrow. I'm currently trying to find a home for an 8 year old bitch, obedience trained but finding it almost impossible I will put the feelers out at agility etc.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Hi Steph. Seen this post and got your PM. Apologies bit of a mad few days. One of my neighbours is looking for a young bitch. I will mention it to them tomorrow. I'm currently trying to find a home for an 8 year old bitch, obedience trained but finding it almost impossible I will put the feelers out at agility etc.
I know what you mean, I think people are feeling the pinch re: money wise, and they are just not coming forward. When we had Bruce off him, he had nine siblings and Ben had homed all of them within 2 weeks. Now people seem to be coming forward asking to find a new home for thier dogs s they can not afford to keep them.....such a shame If your friend i interested let me know
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 12:16 PM
can you pm me the info of the two youngsters and also the older bitch? I know a couple of people who are looking x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Just thought I would highlight Stephs thread again, Was wondering if there had been any takers for the black face pup yet. I have been worrying about her
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >