View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm a proud member of the FFC and I try to get friends to adopt my fosters too. Been successful 4 times so far Well done you for becoming a fosterer, it is so rewarding.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 03:19 PM
congratulations, treat the first one as a learning experience, which you obviously have as your second attempt was successful!

Now the wait for the first one..................
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Aw congratulations!! Can't wait to hear about your first foster and your new membership to the Failed fosterers club!

We fostered our first dog last weekend, a black lab, she was delightful, only an emergency foster who was dumped, she had a rescue space lined up 3 days later, and 2 days after going into rescue a lovely family reserved her, I cried myself to sleep that first night she went... I (and my hubby-he's worse than me) would have easily joined the Failed fosterers club if she wasn't so scared of my female (who was very good with her, just must look scary!) xxx
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 04:15 PM
I have fostered a few dogs, i am waiting for another at the moment. Its so rewarding, especially when they are in bad condition its lovely seeing them flourish and improve, i haven't failed although i had a six month old pup for nearly 3months when she got her forever home and i did shed quite a few tears when she went, but if i failed i wouldn't be able to foster any more dogs so i figure i can help lots more dogs if i don't !! good luck xx
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Great news! Very rewarding!
taz_in_2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Am chuffed to bits have my eye on a potential foster already, whether or not we will get him is another story but the offers there so just going to wait now and see what they say... fingers crossed
pinkgunner
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Aaaw congratulations! Well done xx

I've laughed so much at all the replies regarding FFC!! Esp the person who now has 6 collies
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 07:33 PM
well done you

id love to foster but nana wont let me while im here, i will do it as soon as i have my own place
kelpiemad
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-08-2011, 11:48 PM
I have fostered 7 dogs 2 kelpies and 5 GSD's kept 2 of the Sheps but it is so rewarding my other foster baby's have lovely homes and the owners kept in touch so that is lovely
Millysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Fantastic news. Good luck with the fostering and enjoy.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >