Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
Anyway, just got back from the groomers where Dyson has had a "back, sack and crack and Ruby's Brazilian is wonderful - shaped like a heart with our initials tattooed in it, bless! oh, and hubby had the same as Dyson, God you heard the fuss he made!

For AllyLambell
Oh Ally you are a laugh - but I bet someone will take you seriously, naughty lass
I dont see how its funny????
The only thing funny in what she said was her making a NOT funny joke about something she is clearly sitting here saying is cruel! some people ah
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Are you saying you have a heart clipped out of your dogs coat on the dog? Well im sorry if thats a fact i think that is the worst multilation/mockery of any animal. I cant believe youve did that & then have the nerve to say showing is cruel!
So you totally missed the fact that I said Ruby had a Brazilian and Dyson had a back, sack and crack then???

DON'T YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR? I WEAS HAVING A DIG YOU DOZEY MARE!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
So you totally missed the fact that I said Ruby had a Brazilian and Dyson had a back, sack and crack then???

Insulting again Ally!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 07:40 PM

Didnt you know to use capitals means you are shouting. Since you are throwing insults you either cant spell or type. I still dont "get" what you are on about. You are very arrogant & rude.

Far from being dozey there is a tv programme on presented by Liza Tarbuck & she had groomers on with their poodles coloured & shapes all over them. One resembled a zebra.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Didnt you know to use capitals means you are shouting. Since you are throwing insults you either cant spell or type. I still dont "get" what you are on about. You are very arrogant & rude.

Far from being dozey there is a tv programme on presented by Liza Tarbuck & she had groomers on with their poodles coloured & shapes all over them. One resembled a zebra.
It was very rude Velvet and i have reported the post..you dont deserve to be spoken to like that...
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 07:56 PM
As you will have seen I have repeatedly said back on this thread that of course my dogs get groomed - they do NOT however, have their whiskers removed nor are they waxed/epilated/shaved for aesthetics sake - dogs have whiskers for a sensory reason and you are IMO deliberately trying to say that I think grooming per se is wrong when I am no... or maybe as I put on another forum you are just argumentitive, narrowminded or just plain rude! If you actually READ what I put you wouldn't have to ask the same repeating questions and stop making yourselves look silly!
I must remember to tell my dog this when she wakes up from her slumber following her 10 mile hike today (I know how cruel am I, only 10 miles! ) cos I don't think she realised having her whiskers trimmed off was cruel!

Seriously though, it's fair enough you disagree with what I do it's a free country and I don't object to free speech. What I do object to, however, is you trying to tell me what I do to my dog is cruel or insinuate that what i do is harming her in anyway. I know I'm probably wasting my breath, but I just want to reiterate......

Removing my dogs whiskers does not do her any harm, I have seen this with my own eyes.

She behaves no differently when she does/does not have whiskers, I have seen this with my own eyes.

She does not react any differently to having her coat trimmed off to having her whiskers trimmed off, I have seen this with my own eyes.

She does not list to one side/walk into doors etc when her whiskers have been removed, I have seen this with my own eyes.

So no you don't agree with it, that's fine, but you cannot say it harms her or that I am cruel as you have no evidence of this having never met her or me (I do understand that people believe dogs need their whiskers, but I don't believe this personally due to the above experience). This is what a lot of people object to when you post I think, have an opinion by all means, but don't try to tell people what is/isn't right by their dogs. That is up to them to decide whether you agree with it or not.
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 07:59 PM
The only thing funny in what she said was her making a NOT funny joke about something she is clearly sitting here saying is cruel! some people ah

I thought the bit about Ally's husband having the same was quite funny - I am working on my hubby to have his done as well
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post

I thought the bit about Ally's husband having the same was quite funny - I am working on my hubby to have his done as well
Finally, someone who realised that I was joking! I apologise for spelling was with an e ie weas by mistake. So you have reported me for being rude? Well I was proving a point that asking repeatedly the same questions and then thinking that I would seriously mutilate my dog having complained about this thread means you need to get a life or come back to earth.... anyone reading this and other threads about crossbreeds and my thread about docking tails will realise that I am not the rude one!

Where does it say that everyone has to spell properly anyway? Look back on threads and posts and you will see that everyone makes mistakes - it is human nature - at least I can spell.. Now I need the telephone number for the "SPELLING POLICE" OH AND BY THE WAY I DO KNOW CAPITAL LETTERS DENOTE SHOUTING THAT IS WHY I DID IT IN CAPITALS! DUR!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I didnt report your post for the spelling mistakes or failing to make a funny joke.
I reported it for insulting a member by calling her names.
I have followed some of the threads you have mentioned and imo you have been rude! Shame really, as i thought grown adults could at least have a debate with out getting personal..
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I didnt report your post for the spelling mistakes or failing to make a funny joke.
I reported it for insulting a member by calling her names.
I have followed some of the threads you have mentioned and imo you have been rude! Shame really, as i thought grown adults could at least have a debate with out getting personal..
OOH POT AND KETTLE.... YOU AND YOUR CRONIES MANAGE TO FORGET INSULTS YOU'VE MADE AGAINST MY DOGS AND MY OPINIONS, WHEN AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HAVE DOGS THAT LOOK LIKE DOGS AND YOU HAVE BURNS VICTIMS - THIS FORUM IS **** AND I WON'T COME BACK EVER!
Closed Thread
Page 30 of 31 « First < 20 27 28 29 30 31 >