Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:36 PM

Update on the puppy

went to visit my puppy on tuesday night i have chosen two that i like, both hairless boys. one is smalled than the other and they have completely differnt markings but theyre both gorgeous i prefer one more than the other at the minute, but it depends which one the breeder picks as she gets first choice and likes one that i do. But im going to see them again in 2 weeks when they developed a bit more character and personality. cant wait

im thinking of the name micky. but if anyone has any suggestions for names then feel free to give them
LillyRose
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Clo, that's great,I bet you're so excited Will have a think of some names over the weekend.I'm sure you'll get a good few suggestions.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 08:04 PM
does no one have any names for me?
Harley & Me
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Oooh how exciting, a new puppy. It must be nice that you can visit as they are still young with their mum and watching them grow/change.

Look forward to hearing more and photos when you have picked one/be told which one you can have.

Rose x