Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2021, 08:46 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 17th January. 2021

Good morning all, now that I have lost Amber I have mixed feelings as to whether I should continue on this forum and yet I feel I have so many friends on here whose dogs I am also so very fond of I would miss them if I left. I'll give it some thought.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well and keep those four legged friends safe too. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2021, 09:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Moyra I lost Tyto over two years ago and still come on here. At times yes I felt that I wouldn't but it is a way of communicating with the friends that we have made if we don't know their email address. So keep posting and keeping in touch. Have a good day and all to come.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Yes Moyra like Brenda said keep in touch es[ecially in these difficult times

Hope the gardening goes ahead Kelly

Lovely morning here. Been for my walk, made macaroni cheese, some for lunch today rest in freezer, and also flap jacks which are waiting for me to turn the oven on. Now for a coffee

Hope all are well keep safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2021, 10:20 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all who follow.

Moyra I think now more than anytime you should stay on the forum. We all know how hard it is after losing a much loved dog or any animal for that matter.

Nice sunny day here today very soggy underfoot but nice to see some sunshine and a blue sky even of a tad chilly.

griff if the guy is recommended he should be ok, and I think like everyone through all walks of life there will always be the odd ones that spoil it for the good ones.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2021, 11:58 AM
Yes Lynn, I judge each person independently.....makes no odds who they are, where they are from, nice to me...I am nice to you.
Was going to put my next camera up....whilst dad seems in a good mood, we need to drill 4 little holes but don't want nutty Nora kicking off next door so will wait and see if she goes out if not, it will have to wait
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2021, 12:11 PM
What a nightmare griff that you have to wait to see if your neighbour will go out before drilling some holes.
Yep totally agree alright with me I will be alright with you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2021, 04:02 PM
There's a no DIY on a Sunday rule here..... it's little tiny holes in wood we need to drill but....we won't risk it
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Ever had one of those days?

My washing machine decided not to spin - a bit of fiddling about did sort it

About an hour ago there was a small explosion outside. Scared the bejeebers out of Rosie. Went to look and the porch fridge freezer was wide open. Inside an exploded bottle of fizzy pop. The thermostat has obviously given up the ghost and everything in the fridge part is frozen solid. Looks like a new one needed.

Other than the mishaps, not too bad a day.

Moyra, please stay. We've all got to know one another now and it's more a friendship thread than a dog thread
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Ohhhh my god Chris, how scary!! Glad it wasn't anything too serious
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Good Morning all, might not clock in every day but but will still stay a member. Who knows if I eventually move I may get another little dog to keep me company. Cannot have another one here.

Chris that sounds a bit scary.

Have a good day all and stay safe.