View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 06:12 PM
hiya the door on the crate, i couldnt find it when i left, my own fault he was fine until we left to go home and he jumped out, his bigger than a dog my cat (his HUGE) and he run for it

ive just phoned up a new vets and have changed, the vet made me cry once! really dont like them
Chris_Collins
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-07-2008, 10:41 PM
doesn't sound good. Always have been a firm believer that if you can trust them, or they dont respect you, you need to move on.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Sounds awful, poor dog She should have gone to rescue, not back to that existence.... and as for losing you cat and not helping get him back... despicable! Glad you have him back and were helped by a lovely boy Also glad you are changing vets, they sound like numpties!!
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 11:47 PM
they are my partner refuses to go in there because he hates them all

i know what a lovely boy he climbed a tree!! over a fence went through a ditch got stung all for my cat! iwas going to hug him and kiss him lol!! bless him! i was so suprised he helped before my boyf who sat in the car not knowing what was going on! prat!

trook me 2 hours but i finally found him, i knew he was watching me....!! his siamese x so really vocal and he started calling for me, i promised id never bring him back, then all fo a sudden 2 farm cats appeared........one followed me into the bush & literally got my cat to come out and i shooed the other cat away with a pebble and my cat was so intriuged he came out to me!

i cant beleive they just shut up the vets got in there car and left, i was upset & fruious, not to even ask after i jsut told them what happened, she jsut shrugged and said she couldnt help!

it all went down hill when the main vet left, he was fantastic
found a great vets am going there is 4 weeks with my new kitten and old boy to! they were recomnded to me
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2