View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 09:51 AM
my own personal choice would be a boxer (star preferably ) but not sure how well they would get on with my 2 staffie nutters
not planning on getting another so its just hypothetical.

Ems
xxx
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 10:00 AM
I have elkhounds and a shiba inu....
Nikki
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Another tri colour beagle would compliment 'fi' nicely(we are gonna get one around march me thinks)and two lemon and whites-with another breed i'd have to go for a gordon setter-gorgeous.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Oh yes I really like Shiba Inus too recently I met a Basenji when I was in Pets at Home and it was beautiful I was really taken with it and also surprised at how small it was, Emma I am disappointed but glad you said that your ideal was hypothetical you know once you have had Staffords you really couldnt have anything less lol.

Seriously though my pair compliment each other very well I think bull breeds do although they can be chaos together too .

Laura
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Hmmm have to say that if I was to choose another breed to go with mine it would be a bull terrier as my first choice
I also love bulldogs but wouldnt have one due to possible health implications and dont think one could keep up with my two
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Laura ISBT
Oh yes I really like Shiba Inus too recently I met a Basenji when I was in Pets at Home and it was beautiful I was really taken with it and also surprised at how small it was, Emma I am disappointed but glad you said that your ideal was hypothetical you know once you have had Staffords you really couldnt have anything less lol.

Seriously though my pair compliment each other very well I think bull breeds do although they can be chaos together too .

Laura
Laura, why were you disappointed ?
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 11:11 AM
I read it as joking Em ?
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 11:12 AM
probably was i didnt mean my question to sound defensive ~ did it come across that way? ops: i just wondered if my choice was disappointing or the fact that i wouldnt have something else apart from Staffs?
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 11:14 AM
well if you had another staffy it wouldnt be a mix

I like boxers too but a bit too big for me I think- I prefer staffy size
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Yeah I was just kidding Emma no offence meant at all of course I love Boxers a lot, was just a bit of banter probably my bad sense of humour please excuse me and my terrible attempt at a joke lol , theres a world of different breeds out there I would like to own but I think the Staffords will always be there as feet warmers . When we have more time & money we will build some kennels out the back and I think we will have some larger guardian breeds I like the Cane Corso and so does Kyle so that is a possibility along with some more Staffords, that wont be for a while yet until we have researched thoroughly enough to feel confident about what we are taking on though.

Laura
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >